**YOU MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS OLD, OR OF LEGAL AGE IN THE COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE TO PURCHASE AND/OR CONSUME ALCOHOL. **
• Fuji Pacific Sdn. Bhd has been in the Japanese foods supply business for near 20 years. Fuji Pacific is officially established in year 1997, in the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. The core business of Fuji Pacific is import and trading. We are specialized in supplying quality Japanese foods and beverage to hotels, restaurants, sushi bar, super market and some local distributors in Malaysia.
ORDER, PAYMENTS & STOCK AVAILABILITY
• There is no minimum order.
• All orders can be paid for online using major credit cards via PayPal. PayPal is a secure payment gateway and you are not required to have a PayPal account to make a payment.
• Sadly we cannot currently accept Cash-On-Delivery.
• If an item is listed as ‘Out Of Stock’, you may leave your email address to be alerted when the item becomes available again.
• If an item is found to be out of stock after the order is placed, we will contact you to arrange for a suitable replacement.
• If you need to place a bulk order, kindly leave us a message. Our team will contact you and arrange a special rate for your bulk order.
• Delivery is free for all orders over RM350.
•Purchases fall under RM350, a flat rate of RM30 will be charged across Peninsular Malaysia.
• We cannot guarantee or provide a day of the week or time of day for delivery and please allow 3 to 5 working days for online orders. Please ensure that all critical contact information is provided for our courier partners to contact you for the delivery time and place.
• Payment is online only, as we currently have no Cash On Delivery service.
• If you need to reach out to us, simply email email@example.com
The requirements for all returns are as follows: -
• Your request is placed within seven (7) days from the date of receiving the item.
• In case of physically damaged item(s), you must notify us within 24 hours of receiving the delivery.
• Due to the nature of the products, we cannot accept return claims for change of mind or any claims once a wine bottle has been opened.
• The goods must be returned in the original packaging along with all accessories such as leaflets, certificates of authenticity and free gifts received with it. Please also include your proof of purchase (order number, buying invoice). Valid reasons for returning items include: - Damaged: The product was physically damaged when you received it (Please notify us within 24 hours) – Incorrect/Wrong item: The product is different from what you ordered.
• Click on forgot your password, enter in your email address and our system will send you an email with a link and instruction for you to access to reset your password.
• Please provide us feedback through our contact page or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to be of assistance. Our working hours are Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 6.00pm – excluding public holidays. All of your feedback is more than welcome!
WE ARE LOCATED AT:
No.16 Jalan KPB 16,
Kawasan Perindustrian Kampung Baru Balakong,
43300 Seri Kembangan,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.